Advantix for Small dogs and Puppies below 8.8lbs
Advantix for Small dogs and Puppies
ADVANTIX for dogs topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes and biting lice on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older.
- Repels and kills ticks
- Kills fleas and prevents infestations
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae) from developing
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Provides repellent activity against biting flies
- Kills mosquitoes and provide repellent activity
- Treatment of biting lice
- Can also be used on pregnant and lactating bitches
DOG SIZE - below 8.8 lbs & over 3.3 lbs ( 1.5 - 4 kg)
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATIONFor easy application the animal should be standing.The product should be applied evenly (2-3 spots on small and medium dogs and 3-4 spots on large and extra large dogs) on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Part the hair, place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
We Also Recommend
Activyl Spot-on 100mg For Very Small Dogs 4-14 lbs (1.5-6.5 kg)