Advocate (Advantage Multi) Flea & Heartworm Spot-on For Cats & Kittens
Advocate Flea and Heartworm Prevention Spot-on for Cats and Kittens
Topical prevention and treatment of mixed parasitic infections on cats and kittens from 9 weeks of age and over 1 kg and upto 4 kg.
- Kills fleas on cats and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae in the cats surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in cats
- Treatment of ear mite infestation( Otodectes cynotis).
- Prevention of heartworm disease(L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nemoatodes including ascarids and hookworms (L4 larvae, immature and adult stages of Toxocara cati and Anclylostoma tubaeforme).
- Can be used on kittens over 9 weeks of age and 1 kg of weight
- Advocate for cats should not be used on dogs.
Method of Administration
Topical. For easy application the animal should be standing. Part the hair on the cats neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot. Application at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Apply to undamaged skin only. Do not get the product in your pets eyes or mouth.
Use one 0,4 ml tube per small cat and 0.8 ml tube per large cat.
* please consult your veterinarian to confirm if this product is right for your pet
Not For Customers In USA
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.