Advocate Flea and Heartworm Spot-on Treatment For Extra Large Dogs Over 25Kg
Advocate (Advantage-Multi) Spot-on Treatment For Dogs
- Kills fleas on dogs and prevents infestations for at least weeks
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae in the dog surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs
- Treatment of ear mite infestation (Otodectes cynotis), Sarcoptic mange (caused by sarcoptes scabiei var.canis) demodectic mange (caused by demodex canis)
- Treatment of biting lice infestation (Trichodectes canis)
- Prevention and treatment of spirocercosis (Spirocerca lupi).
- Prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- Treatment of infections and gastrointestinal nematodes including ascarids, hookworms and whipworms (L4 larvae, immature and adult stages of Toxocara canis, Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala, adult stages of Toxascaris leonina and Trichuris vulpis)
Note - Do not use on cats
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Topical. For easy application the animal should be standing. Part the hair between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot. For dogs 25 kg and over apply the product evenly to 3-4 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Apply to undamaged skin only. Do not get the product in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
- 4kg or less - 0.4 ml tube per dog
- 4-10 kg - 1,0 ml tube per dog
- 10-25 kg - 2,5 ml tube per dog.
- Over 25 kg - Use one 4,0 ml tube per dog
PACK CONTENTS - 3 Pack, 6 Pack and 12 Pack
* please consult your veterinarian to confirm if this product is right for your pet
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.