Frontline Top Spot Flea and Tick Control For Cats and Kittens 8 Weeks & older
Frontline TopSpot Flea Control For Cats GreenFrontline Top Spot for Cats is a monthly topical treatment for 8 weeks and older kittens and cats. Suitable for all breeds of cats, the effective solution kills fleas. The long-lasting treatment remains effective for a period of four weeks and prevents parasitic re-infestations.
Frontline Top Spot is a convenient spot treatment for fast acting and long lasting treatment of fleas, ticks and chewing lice. It destroys the whole stages of major ticks like American dog tick, brown dog tick, the lone star tick and the deer tick. It's water proof, even after bathing and swimming.
Frontline Top Spot for Cats is a spot-on treatment for killing fleas on 8 weeks and older kittens and cats. With Fipronil as an active ingredient, the treatment kills adult fleas. Its insecticidal properties paralyze the parasites and kill them within 24 hours of application.
The waterproof solution remains effective even after the pet gets wet and provides absolute protection for four weeks. It also aids in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Rapid acting flea treatment that kills 98% parasites within 24 hours
- Monthly spot-on treatment that provides long lasting protection
- It is suitable to use on 8 weeks and older kittens and cats
- Waterproof treatment that provides protection even after the pet gets wet
- Reduces the chances of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Country Of Origin - UK
- Available in : 3Pack 6 Pack & 12 Pack
Let your cat stand or sit in a comfortable position. Part the fur at the base of the skull in such a way that the skin is visible.
Invert the Frontline Spot-On pipette such that the tip touches the skin. Squeeze out the content until the pipette is empty.
Allow the application site to be completely dry. Repeat on a monthly basis, if possible, then on the same date. Consult a veterinarian before treating sick and debilitated cats.
Use on 8 weeks and older kittens, adult cats, pregnant and nursing cats.
- Apply only on undamaged skin.
- Do not use on kittens younger than 8 weeks of age.
- Keep children and other pets away from the treated animal until the application site is completely dry.
- Keep away from the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Wash hands with soap after applying Frontline Spot-On.
- If any signs of reaction are observed then contact a veterinarian at the earliest.