Program Green Flea & Tick Oral Suspension For Cats 11-20 lbs 6 Month Supply
Program Flea & Tick Oral Suspension For Cats
Program suspension for cats is an oral flea treatment that inhibits the growth of flea population in six weeks. It breaks the flea life cycle by inhibiting eggs from becoming adult parasites. It blocks the reproduction of adult fleas, and thus, prevents flea multiplication. Administered once a month, the suspension gives excellent results in destroying immature flea life stages.
Program suspension for cats is an effective flea control treatment for 6 weeks and older kittens and cats. It does not kill fleas but blocks their reproduction by inhibiting the egg to grow into an adult flea. The monthly administered oral treatment circulates into the feline’s bloodstream and destroys flea eggs thus breaking the parasite life cycle.The active ingredient Lufenuron prevents larval growth, and thus puts an end to flea multiplication. Program oral suspension kills flea eggs found on the pet and in the surrounding for a span of four weeks. For best results, give suspension for six continuous months starting 2 months prior to flea season. Since it kills immature life stages, it is good to combine it with other flea treatments that kill adult fleas.
- Country Of Origin - UK
- Most suitable for young kittens who cannot take solid food
- Flea control program that remains effective for a month
- Blocks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae
- Assists in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- 100% effective in stopping flea multiplication
- Available Doses : Cats 1-10lbs Orange, Cats 11-20lbs Green
- Pack Size : 6 Pack
- As per the bodyweight of cats, Program oral suspension is categorized in two packs – Orange pack for kittens and cats weighing up to 10 lbs and Teal colored pack for large cats weighing between 11 and 20 lbs.
- Weigh your cat and choose the appropriate pack.
- Squeeze out the oral suspension from the pipette into the cat’s wet food.
- Mix properly and make sure the cat consumes the full meal.
- Repeat the treatment on a monthly basis.
- Consult a veterinarian before treating sick, debilitated, pregnant, and lactating cats.
- Give accurate dosage as overdose may give adverse results.
- Store at low temperatures i.e. below 25°C.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Keep away from edible items.
- Avoid contact with the cat’s eyes and skin.
- Immediately consult a veterinarian if the cat goes through vomiting, diarrhea, skin problems or abnormal breathing.
- Wash hands properly after administering the tablets.