Revolution Brown for Small Dogs weighing 5.1-10kg (10.1-20lbs)
Flea & Tick Spot Treatment
Revolution (Brown) For Dogs 5.1-10kg(10.1-20lbs)
REVOLUTION (selamectin) is the safe, simple way to protect dogs from heartworms, fleas and other harmful parasites.
- Kills adult fleas
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching for one full month
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis
- Treats and controls ear mite infections
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Controls tick infestations due to Dermacentor variabilis
- Protection from multiple parasites for a full month
- Low volume, quick-drying and non-greasy
- Proven safe in puppies, breeding males and females, nursing or pregnant females, heartworm-positive dogs and Ivermectin-sensitive collies
- No separation time from other pets or people required following administration
Dosage and Administration
The recommended minimum dose is 2.7 mg selamectin per pound (6 mg/kg) of body weight.
Administer the entire contents of a single dose tube (or two tubes used in combination for dogs weighing greater than 130 pounds) of Revolution topically in accordance with the following table.
Method Of Application
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog's neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied
- Relax for a month knowing your family friend is protected!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.