Revolution (Purple) For Extra Small Dogs 5.1-10lbs (2.6-5kg)
Revolution (Purple) For Extra Small Dogs 5.1-10 lbs (2.6-5 kg)
REVOLUTION (selamectin) is the safe, simple way to protect dogs from heartworms, fleas and other harmful parasites.
- Kills adult fleas
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching for one full month
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis
- Treats and controls ear mite infections
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Controls tick infestations due to Dermacentor variabilis
- Protection from multiple parasites for a full month
- Low volume, quick-drying and non-greasy
- Proven safe in puppies, breeding males and females, nursing or pregnant females, heartworm-positive dogs and Ivermectin-sensitive collies
- No separation time from other pets or people required following administration
Dosage and AdministrationThe recommended minimum dose is 2.7 mg Selamectin per pound (6 mg/kg) of body weight.
Administer the entire contents of a single dose tube (or two tubes used in combination for dogs weighing greater than 130 pounds) of Revolution topically in accordance with the following table.
Method Of Application
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog's neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied
- Relax for a month knowing your family friend is protected!
Note - Revolution 3 Pack is not available for Australian customers