Revolution (Teal) for Dogs 40.1-85lbs (20.1-40kg)
Revolution Spot-On (Teal) for Dogs 44-88 lbs (20.1-40 kg)REVOLUTION (selamectin) is the safe, simple way to protect dogs from heartworms, fleas and other harmful parasites.
- Kills adult fleas
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching for one full month
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis
- Treats and controls ear mite infections
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Controls tick infestations due to Dermacentor variabilis
- Protection from multiple parasites for a full month
- Low volume, quick-drying and non-greasy
- Proven safe in puppies, breeding males and females, nursing or pregnant females, heartworm-positive dogs and Ivermectin-sensitive collies
- No separation time from other pets or people required following administration
3 Pack - 3 tubes
6 Pack - 6 tubes ( comes with Canex Multi Spectrum All wormer) Limited Stock
12 Pack - 4 Boxes of 3 Pack
Dosage and Administration
The recommended minimum dose is 2.7 mg selamectin per pound (6 mg/kg) of body weight.
Administer the entire contents of a single dose tube (or two tubes used in combination for dogs weighing greater than 130 pounds) of Revolution topically in accordance with the following table.
Method Of Application
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog's neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied
- Relax for a month knowing your family friend is protected!
Note - Revolution 3 Pack is not available for Australian customers
We Also Recommend
Activyl Spot-on 100mg For Very Small Dogs 4-14 lbs (1.5-6.5 kg)